Overview of Responsibilities: Guide the forms and feelings of our practice and serves as senior advisory group to the Spiritual Director. The Practice Committee is only a sangha workgroup with selection criteria - it is formed of senior students according to our tradition. Invited to serve are: members who have been shuso (head student of a practice period), ordained priests, and the current Ino (Zendo coordinator).
- Advise the Spiritual Director on forms, programs, plans.
- Consider forms and feelings of Practice
- Identify new practices to try, evaluate mood and integrity of practice
- Consult with Guiding Teacher Norman Fisher
- evaluate schedule, plan new events, consider new programs
(details of programs and running them is the work of the Zendo and Programs Workgroup)
- Talus Latona (Shuso)
- Tim Burnett (priest, Spiritual Director)
- Nancy Welch (Shuso)
- John Wiley (Shuso)
- Edie Norton (Shuso, priest)
- Bob Penny (Shuso)
- Chris Burkhart (Shuso, priest)
- Kate McKenna (Ino)
- Meeting notes after June 2014 are here: Minutes - Practice Committee
- June 6, 2014
- January 11, 2014
- September 28, 2013
- June 26, 2013
- January 25, 2013
- September 29, 2012 - oops where are these?
- June 30, 2012
- March 24, 2012
- August 19, 2011
- May 14, 2011
- March 19, 2011
- August 9, 2010
- April 1, 2010
- Oct 2, 2009
- July 2009 - oops! Need these too.