Supporting Red Cedar Zen Community
As a non-profit with no outside funding source, we rely on a broad base of support to cover the lease of Red Cedar Dharma Hall (approx $3000/month with utilities) and our operating expenses as a non-profit religious organization. We are a 501c(3) non-profit and your donations are tax deductible to the full extent of the law. Details about our budget and financial health are available at the Finance Workgroup page.
Our Annual Membership Drive is every year in November. Every November we ask that people who care about what Red Cedar Zen is doing become members or renew their membership for another year, but we are glad for any support at any time.
Read more about membership levels, the difference between Members and Friends and this year’s membership drive on the Membership Info page. And please see this year’s Invitation to Membership letter from the membership workgroup.
Ways to Support the Sangha
1) MEMBERS Consider becoming a Member of Red Cedar Zen Community or increasing your pledge.
2) FRIENDS Join the Friends of Red Cedar. Friends simply offer financial support for the continued existence of Red Cedar Dharma Hall, as the home base for the sangha and an offering to the Bellingham community.
3) DONORS Make a One Time Donation to Red Cedar Zen Community
4) DANA Support out teachers directly through donations at the dana page.
5) HALL USERS Help us find potential renters at Red Cedar Dharma Hall. Do you know a yoga teacher, a workshop leader, or a group facilitator? We want to share our building as an offering to the community and to create a lively and rich center with many different forms of practice available.
With deep gratitude,
The Board of Directors of Red Cedar Zen Community